Sunday, January 29, 2012

a south-east asian airport with my stepsister, moving our bags from place to place. at one point she has a beautiful little boy, maori, a curly-haired toddler, her son. otherwise there's no child.


with family waiting


on a ship with N, traveling up a river. we see from here so many elephants in the water and along the banks. and the sky is shining and beautiful, he doesn't notice until I point it out. I'm in the water as well as on the boat, such pleasure.

two elephants up on the ridge are behave strangely, raging and running. they must be young and and untrained or they are being abused by their trainers. are we supporting the abuse of elephants? don't look at that.


I'm on the bank with him,

(something large slips away from my back when it touches the bank - scares me, maybe just a turtle)

we have to move these bricks and half-bricks from the bank and in the water. I can't seem to lift anything. he is having to do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment