Sunday, January 29, 2012

low-roofed collection of stalls, dark and open sided, like a barrio workshop. I'm male, slight and French, the guy who trades Asian art and speaks numerous languages. I'm meeting people here who are as monstrous as me. there is a head in a pot for eating, other body parts. clavicle, the clavicle removed, the clavicle in the body and out of the body. the word clavicle. the flesh surrounding it for eating, the bone to be cleaned off. that's for one of the other guys who hasn't arrived yet, he likes that kind of thing. the head is for him too. there are only two of us here so far and the other one is a young woman, pretty and lively, dark hair - I ask what she's into and she smiles and shows me her incisors. It's going to be a fun day.

*

clavicle: little key.

No comments:

Post a Comment