Friday, January 20, 2012
dream that I'm a police officer. my female partner and I interview a young woman who has been assaulted. she's slim and taciturn and has long dark hair. she's streetwise. we take her back through the tunnels across the city and halfway through we hear a noise from one of the side passages. it's closed off with a door. I make nothing of this noise. but she and my female partner halt - they think it's him, the man who assaulted her. the girl darts off through the door - it's a bad idea but my partner follows her to investigate, down the stairs. I stand and watch. the girl turns down another side passage while my partner keeps going forward. the perpetrator appears from another passage, below where I am standing at the top of the stairs. he's slight and wearing a grey hoody, moving fast without running, following the girl with clear intention. my partner didn't see and is not there to protect the girl. I think it's good after all that I hung back, because I've seen this and can pursue but I'm still not moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment