I rode to work to tidy up a few things and rode home, arriving with the first fat drops of rain . My next door neighbour who has a cold was sitting in the circle between our buildings, under the climbing gym, with her baby on a blanket. tiny stones coming off the asphalt, baby moving legs like a little frog.
---
feeding myself again, slowly but quickly as possible. well is 2/3rds full. wondering what to read next - a whole list of stuff but none of it seems quite 'right'. for some reason I want to read Rousseau's Confessions. I open it and find I remember the beginning, but I don't know how much of it I might have read,... definitely not all of it, and not sure why I want to now. It's not on my list of should-read-right-now stuff - actually I had better be reading poetry.
---
feeding myself again, slowly but quickly as possible. well is 2/3rds full. wondering what to read next - a whole list of stuff but none of it seems quite 'right'. for some reason I want to read Rousseau's Confessions. I open it and find I remember the beginning, but I don't know how much of it I might have read,... definitely not all of it, and not sure why I want to now. It's not on my list of should-read-right-now stuff - actually I had better be reading poetry.
No comments:
Post a Comment