Last night I dreamed I returned, came through the fence to the animal enclosure where N was, where L & W and their kids were staying with the apes, humans living in one chalet and the other one full of monkeys. They had made two huge fake gorillas out of shed monkey hair, and these were placed out on the grass, like topiaries or scarecrows. I knew this would scare off the two dominant real gorillas so that it was safe for me to return for the moment. I made it into one chalet while everyone else was in the other - I would have to figure out how to get across to them safely - but then we were all together anyway in the monkey chalet, tending to the animals - helping with food, waste, everything.
I was working with these two young female monkeys - like eight or nine year old girls in their development. I had to explain to them that their babies had died.
No comments:
Post a Comment