so many dreams last night.
in one I was going to run a marathon in high-heeled shoes. I was at a house with lots of out-buildings and a couple of them were sheds or workshops full of shoes. I was looking for the right ones - very vibrant, to represent a cause I wanted to stand for. Vivid green and mauve, maybe Comme Il Faut, but I couldn't find them. I was going through this huge collection of shoes, none right - most pretty worn, drab, black, some with mildew, many turned out to not be mine - a child's pair of sneaker's, my sister's shoes, my step-sister's shoes.
in one I was going to run a marathon in high-heeled shoes. I was at a house with lots of out-buildings and a couple of them were sheds or workshops full of shoes. I was looking for the right ones - very vibrant, to represent a cause I wanted to stand for. Vivid green and mauve, maybe Comme Il Faut, but I couldn't find them. I was going through this huge collection of shoes, none right - most pretty worn, drab, black, some with mildew, many turned out to not be mine - a child's pair of sneaker's, my sister's shoes, my step-sister's shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment