last night I dreamed that I had done something terrible. I was with two or three other men - one a murderer and one a child-rapist, outdoors in a sort of large park at night - we were collaborating or gloating or both. But I realised soon they were going to turn on me. The small Asian one I could get away from, despite his sharp teeth, but the large red-head was much faster and stronger than me, and when he grabbed me and threw me there was nothing I could do. Except fly, I could fly, so I decided to fly away. And when they started to fly too I accelerated, shot off far far away from them, making sure that they could not also accelerate.When it was safe I slowed down, joined N and my family and loved ones hovering around some trees. Everyone was feeding and playing with their pet monkeys. Mine was tiny, the tiniest little scrap of fluff on my hand. And then I lost him on the wrong side of my hand, or on the platform nearby. When I found him again I wasn't sure he was mine, he was quite a bit bigger. But I started to feed him with a banana so that he would stay and he would grow and we would grow a relationship. I looked at N and he nodded in approval.
No comments:
Post a Comment