I dreamed that I am some kind of monster, jailed in perpetuity in a small eighth-storey apartment that has been converted into empty darkness to hold me. I am being tortured by the jailer shoving its forearm up into my solar plexus. This is in the dark, in eternal time. In a small cell in what would be the apartment's kitchen/service area. Eventually, in another phase, I am released into what would the living areas, larger rooms. I am to fight for my life here, moving up and down in the dark, doing my best to slash and kill whatever is out there at my periphery. Maybe a staged attempt at escape? The jailer is going to get me for this and is coming closer. Knives and dismemberment. For a long period I am moving up and down with one of my arms spinning a chair around and around to ward off the jailer, while I scream a horrible continuous scream. This is a prelude to the real torture.
No comments:
Post a Comment