I dream we're living with my parents, it's a split-level house. To get to work in the mornings I have to go through my parents' bedroom. I wake up, I'm grumpy, I'm going through, maybe that's where I get dressed in the mornings. Nic's already up and about. He's left my vibrators on mum's bed or near there. I'm irritated with him, it's a privacy violation and a dumb idea but then I start thinking maybe I'm grumpy because I haven't come for ages. I realise there's a Hitachi Magic Wand there which I've never bothered using because I'm irritated with him about sex toys. So I decide to use it. I lie down and start figuring it out - it has a panel with a music selection on the back, headphones, all kinds of attachments and gadgetry.
As I'm figuring it out my mum walks in. I'm surrounded by toys and lube, it's obvious what I'm doing. I put my hands out to cover all that and say something really grumpy. Nic has walked in after her and is delighted that I was going to use it and finds all this really funny. My mum has walked off, either mutually embarrassed and annoyed at me for the violation or pissed off that I'm being so grumpy. I'm annoyed and humiliated. I walk up to the next (split) level to continue getting ready for work and my brother is in one of the bedrooms, he's young (a teenager) and slim and Asian. He tells me about once when the same thing happened to him and I'm so grateful, it makes me feel heaps better.
As I'm figuring it out my mum walks in. I'm surrounded by toys and lube, it's obvious what I'm doing. I put my hands out to cover all that and say something really grumpy. Nic has walked in after her and is delighted that I was going to use it and finds all this really funny. My mum has walked off, either mutually embarrassed and annoyed at me for the violation or pissed off that I'm being so grumpy. I'm annoyed and humiliated. I walk up to the next (split) level to continue getting ready for work and my brother is in one of the bedrooms, he's young (a teenager) and slim and Asian. He tells me about once when the same thing happened to him and I'm so grateful, it makes me feel heaps better.
No comments:
Post a Comment