dream-words: adoption - witness/witless - Red Lakes - Victoria
---
We're staying at LA's for her birthday weekend. I've forgotten to get her a present. I want to have a shower so I hop in - she's already put it on - I'm wearing underpants, I start to pee in the shower - she comes to hop in - she put it on for her and not me - I get out to let her have it and I dribble pee on the floor - swipe it with my foot - I'm in the toilet room sitting on the toilet by the window, I try to pull the clear patterned shower curtain across the window it's very short. There's a public swimming pool outside, kids gather to start watching me - I try to make it more private. I go into the bedroom where everyone is taking a nap. I pat a guy's head because I think it must be Nic but I realise she has three other guests and none of them are Nic. she's asleep in the next room. I didn't realise she was going to have guests other than me, that it's a big weekend and they've brought presents. I start to massage her feet, that at least is nice for her.
---
We're staying at LA's for her birthday weekend. I've forgotten to get her a present. I want to have a shower so I hop in - she's already put it on - I'm wearing underpants, I start to pee in the shower - she comes to hop in - she put it on for her and not me - I get out to let her have it and I dribble pee on the floor - swipe it with my foot - I'm in the toilet room sitting on the toilet by the window, I try to pull the clear patterned shower curtain across the window it's very short. There's a public swimming pool outside, kids gather to start watching me - I try to make it more private. I go into the bedroom where everyone is taking a nap. I pat a guy's head because I think it must be Nic but I realise she has three other guests and none of them are Nic. she's asleep in the next room. I didn't realise she was going to have guests other than me, that it's a big weekend and they've brought presents. I start to massage her feet, that at least is nice for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment