Last night I dreamed I came out of an elevator in an apartment building into someone else's house. I knew it was not the right floor, that I wasn't supposed to be there. But the apartment was huge and I was sort of curious to see inside it, and I sort of thought I would find a way through there to stairs or another lift to take me to where I was supposed to be. I wandered for quite a while, half hiding from the various people I saw at a distance in other rooms, or on loungers around the pool. I came to where I thought I could get out - a door to a lift well or stairwell - and I was face to face with the owner. I think it was Sarah, but we didn't know or recognise each other. I felt guilty but it wasn't awful, it seemed I could explain.
No comments:
Post a Comment