Friday, June 12, 2015

fifteen weeks later to try to remember is like a balloon submerged and trying to get up. I sat down on the couch, I said you can come now. before that is a daisy day. empty hands. oh what am I to do. the house was quite clean. so I spoke very quietly to you and you heard. and then the waves started lining up in rows. that evening was sunday and I was suspicious. 7.09 am Monday I wrote to Nic:

5.56
6.05
6.14
6.24
6.35
6.42
6.57
7.07

From shops:

For me:
Snacks: bag of nut/cranberry mix
Tomato juice
Coconut juice
Rock melon
Mandarins
A couple of big choc/apricot cookies or similar

Tea lights IF you can find them without huge mission
Snoring stuff


For you:
A couple of freezer meals (take the freezer bag) for the hospital -
get us a couple for home too.
Fruit?
Nuts?
Muesli bars?
Crackers?
A focaccia or pull-apart?
Think high carbs, low fat.

Other pressing business: prep camera.
Change of clothes for you
Something to wear in the bath
---

and later, at 7.11:

Also


Petrol
Your toiletries

No comments:

Post a Comment