I dreamed I was in a house - a large house with numerous people, like a party was going on, or it was a communal house. There was a bathroom and a bath. My mother was somewhere in the house with another woman.
I had a baby but it was very tiny, very fragile, see-through. I was trying to care for it, I should be able to care for it. it was just a couple of centimetres long. As I held it its head flopped back, right back. I tried to right it but caused more damage. Could it really survive this? The baby was losing its shape entirely. Was it already dead? There was something on its little see-through cheeks and I tried to clean them, but damaged the cheeks. The skin tore and the baby erupted into a bubble of blood. It was destroyed.
I had been trying to communicate my worry and distress to my mother and the woman she was talking to but they weren't interested. Now I erupted into wails and screams, needing to siren this horror, the death, the loss.
I had a baby but it was very tiny, very fragile, see-through. I was trying to care for it, I should be able to care for it. it was just a couple of centimetres long. As I held it its head flopped back, right back. I tried to right it but caused more damage. Could it really survive this? The baby was losing its shape entirely. Was it already dead? There was something on its little see-through cheeks and I tried to clean them, but damaged the cheeks. The skin tore and the baby erupted into a bubble of blood. It was destroyed.
I had been trying to communicate my worry and distress to my mother and the woman she was talking to but they weren't interested. Now I erupted into wails and screams, needing to siren this horror, the death, the loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment