Monday, November 12, 2012

last night I dreamed that I was at the T's house - a new house, different to the one on our old street. Kind of bland but large. I was wandering around, commenting on how much room they had. Mrs T said oh but there's even more - indicated a couple of wings I hadn't even seen - or were they the ones I was already thinking of? I remember talking freely and feeling comfortable. I was going to spend the day with the girls making art, we had a clear plan.

At some point talking to S I noticed she had two dads living there. I'd never noticed before that that was unusual. They just had this accommodation, because Mrs T had left one for the other but no one wanted to move out. They were peaceful and friendly enough, though perhaps the men didn't talk to each other. I realised it was peaceful because none of them had sex anymore. So it didn't matter.

*

I forgot that the squirrel was in this dream too - running away from the tree  across the ground. it was a squirrel and then more stably a rat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment