REMEMBER THAT THE SAFETY OF HEALTHY
INDIVIDUALS OF THE CREW AND PASSENGERS, AND MORE PARTICULARLY OF THE ATTENDANTS
ON THE SICK, WILL BE MOST CERTAINLY ATTAINED BY SECURING THE FREEEST
CIRCULATION OF AIR ABOUT THE PATIENT, CONSISTENT WITH HIS PROTECTION FROM
INCLEMENT WEATHER, AND BY AVOIDING HIS CONFINEMENT IN A CLOSE SPACE.
It’s
time to come back in. It’s time to lie down now and rest. I am flexible in
calling through. They drift down, into the body of the drum. This man would
like to instill an exquisitely narrow spectrum. This day begins with sun
obscured. He would like true value to be reflected in the price. In the hull
the engine is thrumming. He will cultivate an exquisitely narrow spectrum. This
plane is the body of the drum. It extends in every direction but it is curved
throughout. I call for you there as reflected permanently on the surface so you
may lie down and rest. On the surface is the installation of an exquisitely
narrow spectrum. You could call this the competition. I lie down in the hull. I
will not lie down. I say this now, this gathering is a representative of fear.
No comments:
Post a Comment