Thursday, August 22, 2013

a little while ago I came to wonder if my work at the Sable Cure was, in fact, done. It's seen me through a couple of works that have been important for me and that are now complete or very near complete. I should probably vanish that draft work. the title was the genesis of one of those things.

does it have a life beyond that?  that last couple of weeks I've been journalling in a different way, just keeping lists of what I'm achieving each day. I've not been idle. I've also moved back to keeping a large-format art-paper journal. I didn't know how I missed it. I had begun to compromise with smaller and smaller notebooks people had given me - from moleskines down to A5 size - and these never had any weight or significance or imaginative spread for me. now I have room again.

I may need to feel the feeling of closing, then opening.

still on constant painkillers for these ribs, two weeks later. would like that to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment