-Can I have another copy of the form?
-But doesn't your husband have the form?
-Yes, but we need to fill it out separately. I didn't want to ask him, because then we would end up doing this together.
- Isn't that a bit... it's your application for a parenting license.// I would have thought he could give you your own copy and allow you to fill it out.
-I didn't want to bother him.
-But you know, you ask me for the form, I have just one copy left, I have to request another copy. They will ask for details.
-// I didn't realise, I'm sorry.
-We need to talk about it.
-I'm sorry, I'll ask my husband for his form and make a copy myself.
-But it was my copy that you asked for.
-I didn't realize it was difficult. I will make my own copy. I can take his for a short time, it needn't bother him too much.
-But perhaps it is better if you fill it out together.
-//
-I think it is important that you tell me why you don't want to.
-It's not the recommended method!
-Well, the recommended method is not the only method. There are adapted methods, for certain cases.
-For what cases? No one said that, I've never been told!
-This is my job, not yours. Everyone is different.
-Different! //And if we do that, won't you have to make a report?
-//Your job is just to focus on the future. And I'd like to help, I think you know that. So let's talk about how you can ask. Let's talk about the adapted methods.
No comments:
Post a Comment